Women comprise almost 50% of the workforce, but only 6.9% of Fortune 1000 chief executives are women
- Only 30% of women negotiate
- The failure to negotiate their salaries at the beginning of their careers could leave up to $2 million on the table.
- Female CEOs get a dismal 2.7 percent of all venture capital
- At the first critical step up to manager, women are 18 percent less likely to be promoted than their male peers.
- A recent US-based study found that girls as young as age six believe that brilliance is a male trait.
- The study also found that by age six girls steer themselves away from activities perceived to be for the “really, really smart.”
Exposure to Miss CEO's leadership training and mentorship intersects at a critical time of a young woman's development.